If you are trying to get pregnant for a long time or if you started planning just now, then you must be thinking about what to do to get pregnant quickly. There are some key changes you must bring in your lifestyle in order to conceive quickly and experience how awesome is the feeling of carrying a baby, feeling first kicks and movements and having a healthy baby ahead. There are certain changes that you must do in your everyday life and these changes will effect and boost your’s and your partner’s fertility, hence increase the chances of conceiving quickly. Following are the 9-point guidelines about getting pregnant quickly and improving your reproductive health.
- Go to healthcare provider: If you are planning to have a baby, then go to your healthcare provider for fertility advises, to get the solution of any problem that you think might delay or decrease your chances of getting pregnant or health and diet advises.
- Quit smoking and cut down alcohol: Smoking decreases the chances of conceiving as it interferes in egg and sperm maturation, hormone productions and uterine environment of embryo implantation. Not only smoking but excessive drinking is also damaging for both men and women’s reproductive health. If you want to quit smoking and drinking, then there is a lot of help available by your healthcare provider/hospitals, just contact them and they will help you in the way that’s is best for you.
- Exercise/physical activity: Moderate exercise on regular basis is very beneficial for both partners in order to improve their reproductive health. Moderate exercises improve blood flow of your body, strengthens the muscles, decrease stress and detoxify your body. All these benefits will help you to get pregnant faster.
- Balanced diet: Eat organic fruits, vegetables, red meat from grass fed animals, organic chicken, free range eggs, lentils, peas, beans and milk in a balanced combination so that you can get balance amount of protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals.
- Multivitamins: The basic thing you need to conceive and after getting pregnant is Folic Acid but the best advice is to take Multivitamins that are specially designed for couples who want to conceive in order to improve their reproductive health, egg and sperm formation and maturation.
- Relax: Tensions, stress and depression decrease the fertility of man and woman. So, stay calm, and relax, be happy and think about the beautiful life you are having and with much more joys after becoming parent. Go on holiday and spend a healthy time together.
- Calculate fertile days: Calculate fertility days to increase the chances of getting pregnant. There are ovulation test strips available in market from which you can find out when you are ovulating, so that you can plan spending time together accordingly, on the same day or a day later. You can also have an idea about ovulation as a woman with 28 days regular menstrual cycle ovulates 14 days before the onset of next period. Basal Body Temperature Charting is another way to know about the ovulation days from a BBM thermometer. Most of the women have normal body temperature of about 96-98 degrees, whereas, during ovulation, their temperature rises to 97-99 degrees. But, the most accurate and easy method is via ovulation strips.
- Give sperms a boost: Regular exercise, balanced diet, reduced smoking and drinking, taking multi vitamins and wearing loose undergarments helps in the production of healthy sperms and increases the chances of conceiving faster.
- When to seek medical help: If the woman is younger than 35 years and haven’t conceived after trying for 1 year or if you are older than 35 years and it’s been more than 6 months of trying for a baby and haven’t conceived then it’s time to consult your health/fertility specialist for your health/fertility assessments and for advises about what should be done.
I hope, this article gives you a know-how about fertility and getting pregnant. Best advice is to stay calm, stress free and healthy. I hope you conceive very soon and experience a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby with loads of joy, happiness and fun ahead.