Being a conscious mother you will be wondering over internet to search out the best healthy pureed food recipes for your babies. Especially, If your little one is heading towards the weaning age, then its the right time to introduce them a very healthy and delicious food which are fully nutritious.
Mostly parents especially newly parents get very worried about starter food like what to offer in the beginning to the little one who were on breast feeding. Therefore, I decided to write this article to share very simple and delicious starter pureed food recipes in order to provide your bundle of joy a very healthy and nutritious food. Lets have a look on the following recipes.
Apple – Banana Puree:
Apple Peeled and chopped
Banana 1 ripped
Water 1 or 2 cup
- Wash apple nicely, peel it and chopped it.
- Pour 2 cups of water in saucepan and let water boil.
- Now add chopped apple and cover lid, keep flame low.
- Check if apple pieces turned into soft, now add ripped bananas.
- Covered the lid again and let them get softer.
- Now use hand blender and blend it nicely to turn into puree.
- Make sure the puree should not be thick else your little one won’t be able to eat well.
Apple – Rice Porridge:
- You can also add rice in the above recipe. What you need to do is boil rice along with apple until it get soften then add banana and cook more. Once it cooked well then blends it with hand blender to turn into puree check the consistency as it should be watery.
Here is the demonstrating video For Apple – Banana Porridge.
- You can also cook rice with carrots, potatoes and beans and let them boil altogether to get soften. Then blend it with hand blender to make puree.
Apart from these started food recipes for your little one, I want to tell you that why you should offer apple to your baby. Below I mentioned few health benefits of apple for babies.
Prevent from diarrhea:
As babies grow their health problem also grows, most of the problem that mother often face is their stomach disorder. Whenever your baby pass through this situation just peel off an apple, boil it or just blend it and make puree and give it to your baby. Make sure your baby age should be above 4th month. The polyphenols element in apple helps to cure diarrhea.
If your baby is suffering from severe constipation then feed him mashed/boiled apple. Apple does not only contain vitamins and minerals but it is also highly rich in fiber which helps in reducing constipation.
It is an infection which causes diarrhea mostly in babies than adults. This infection occurs in intestine and leads to the cramps with watery stool. In such condition you can give apple puree to your little one in order to treat this infection.
Help in reducing Cough
You know apple also helps in reducing cough, mostly babies suffer from severe cough and don’t let them get good night sleep which causes health issues as well. Offering apple juice at the age of 6th month can be beneficial for treating cough.
I hope beautiful mummies you would like these recipes as all are very simple yet very easy and fully nutritious. Your baby will love eating it and will make your job easy as you can store it as well. Especially working mums who hardly get time to prepare food on daily basis. Make small portions of remaining puree and store in a fridge for 3 to 4 days.
If you want to know more weaning baby recipes then message us in a comment box.