Establishing a healthy eating habit in children is also a challenging task that parents need to accomplish. I have discussed many parenting skills and have advised few tips as well regarding good parenting skills in my recent published posts, but when it’s about attracting your kids of all age group towards healthy eating, then this is something very tricky and require special skills and efforts to work on. You must be wondering how to draw the attention of your kids toward food? Actually, raising kids along with all their capabilities is not just about to feed, to dress-up, to play and then sleep. It’s about developing good qualities and healthy habits which could lead them towards wholesome healthy life. In this regard, you wonderful mums remain very curious for healthy meal recipes and to prepare good food for your kids and family.
Preparing a healthy meal and making your child craving for it involves a lot of creative skills that you can use to achieve the task. I always bring those meal recipes or finger food recipes that have your kid’s interest and involvement. But today I brought something very special that is not specifically for children, everyone can give it a try and can enjoy the taste. If you have beautiful little school going kids or pre-schoolers, then you can let them engage in preparation part as well, even you can ask them to select their favourite vegetables to cut and to eat or to cook along with noodles or rice or whatever they like.
Delicious Chicken-Vege Noodles:
- Noodles 500g ( Freshly boiled)
- Chicken 500 g julienne cut
- Olive oil 3 tablespoon
- Cauliflower cut into florets
- Garlic cloves finely chopped
- Basil leaves handful
- Chicken stock 500ml ( optional)
- Tomatoes 400g chopped
- Crushed red chillies ¼ tsp
- Carrot 1 finely chopped
- Garden peas 1 cup
- Finely chupped carrots 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Yellow pepper 1 Julian cut
- Sesame seed little bit( to sprinkle)
- Heat 3 table spoon of olive oil in a large saucepan, and stir fry chicken along with chopped garlic for 3 to 4 minutes on medium high flame don’t let it brown.
- Now add all spices along with vegetables ( if you are adding vegetables according to your choice then cook those vegetables first which takes longest time, then add remaining vegetables) and chicken stock (optional) fry to 2 to 3 minutes now leave it on low flame to cook.
- After 10 minutes uncover the lid and fry all ingredients on high flame.
- Now remove the saucepan form stove and add boiled noodles, mix it well with the sauce.
- Stir fry it for 2 minutes and shred basil leaves.
- Your yummy grummy Delicious Noodles are ready
- Serve it quickly and enjoy the taste.
This simple and easiest recipe is super tasty, I am sure when you will give it a try, your whole family including your toddlers, schoolers and older kids will definitely enjoy it. This recipe is for the kids of all ages and you can add mix vegetables of your kids own choice and along with fish or prawn instead of chicken and you can also use your own creativity in this and other healthy meal recipes. You can also make it complete vegetable noodles with no meat in it. Not only my kids but even I like it the most and whenever I prepare this super-fast and healthy dish, everyone crave for it. This dish is full of nutritions, carbohydrates and proteins, and I know you all mums are very conscious about your family’s health. So,I hope you will like this recipe and would share your experience and also share with us about how you and your kids use their creativity with this recipe…