Now a days, feeding toddler healthy meal is one of the major worry for the toddler’s mummies are facing. Though, at the weaning age babies love to taste new foods as their senses being developed but sometimes it goes beyond your expectations and babies don’t eat as easily as they should according to their growing age.
The purpose of offering healthy and right food is not just about filling their tummy but to keep them active, energetic and healthy. In today’s article I will be sharing basic healthy food puree for your little one which he will surely love to eat; this puree is fully nutritious and includes all basic ingredients that is required for your toddler’s good health.
Before heading towards the recipe make sure that your baby is above 5th months and you have already settled his/her food chart and timings. Start with a healthy breakfast as it is very much important you can have a look some of the Best Baby Food Recipes-Yummy Oats and Pureed Food Recipes for Babies. These are very simple yet easy to prepare.
Carrot- Rice Puree (From 5th Months)
Carrot 1/2 peeled and sliced
Rice 2 Tablespoon
Water 1 cup
- Wash carrot nicely, then peel it and make slices.
- Add a cup of water in saucepan along with carrot slices and rice and start boiling together.
- Keep stirring time to time to make sure it is cooking finely.
- Check the level of water as it should not turned into thick form.
- If water got dry, you can add more water.
- When the rice and carrot get soft turn the flame off.
- Pour in blender and blend it to make puree. You can also use hand blender.
- Puree should not be so thick, it should be watery. Now it’s ready, let it cool down and then serve in the serving plate/bowl.
Health Benefits of Carrot For Babies:
Carrot is one of the best and nutritious ingredient to introduce your little one. It includes a lot of health benefits which are crucial for your baby’s health.
- Carrot is highly rich in Vitamin A which promotes eyesight.
- It also help to strengthen the immune system of the baby.
- Refreshing the skin and prevents internal infections.
- With growing age baby’s body require multiple vitamins, minerals and other nutrition in order to grow healthy and stronger.
- As much as the baby consumes carrot, the number of lymphocytes and platelets increase day by day which enhance the immune system of the baby.
- It also contains fiber which helps to keep the bowel movement of the baby normal.
I hope mummies you would like this simple and very easy food puree for your little one. Give it a try and do share your experience with us.
Wonderful mummies, I know you are very curious and possessive for your little one, but always give attention to the likes and dislikes of your baby. If your baby does not like the food then don’t force him/her to finish. Don’t focus on storing food into the tummy but to focus on feeding right, healthy and tasty food to your little one as, he is new to taste these foods so give them some time and space to be habitual of eating these solid foods.