Growing kids especially preschoolers always love being engaging in art & crafts activities. Kids who start their preschool learning activities early at home are comparatively more creative, confident, socialize and communicative than the kids who start these art and craft activities later in school.
The art & crafts activities not only boost kid’s gross and fine motor skills, cognitive skills, but also help them to become a good problem solver in their own joyful manner.
However, there are varieties of activities available online, like paper crafts, cardboard activities, learning activities you can arrange at home for your little one but for your ease in today’s post I am sharing few ideas for easy paper crafts kids make & enjoy at home with parents.
We parents always remain curious for the health of our kids, these art & craft activities can be a great way of keeping them out of the electronic devices. The more they spend time in art & craft activities the better is for their mental health. Just arrange the accessories required and assist them, as they will love your assistance. This will help bonding love and spending joyful time together with your little one.
So, beautiful parents let’s have a look at these easy paper crafts ideas for kids to have great and joyful time together.
Accessories Required For These Activities:
- Coloured paper
- Glue stick
- Pencil, Markers
Simple Paper Butterfly:
- Draw the butterfly wings and antenna on paper and cut it.
- Cut other sheet into half and fold it, agglutinate with glue stick and let it dry.
- Now stick this folding tube with wings and draw eyes and smile 🙂
Easy Peasy paper Caterpillar:
- Draw small circle on your kid’s favourite colour sheets and then cut with scissors.
- Past them on a sheet and draw eyes and smile 🙂
Paper Apple Tree:
- Make an apple tree, clouds, grass out of paper.
- Draw the sketch of tree and ask your kid to colour.
- Tear the paper and then paste with the help of glue.
Cute Paper Owl:
- Draw the simple sketch and cut with scissor.
- Draw the leaf shape for wings, feet and eyes on another coloured sheet and cut it too.
- You can draw eyes instead of pasting or you can also use googly eyes as well
- Here is super cool paper owl craft 🙂
Homemade Paper Toys:
- To prepare these paper toys you can use toilet paper roll or paper sheets.
- Use googly eyes, pom poms, pipe cleaners to make different your own unique homemade toys.
So, parents I hope you would love these paper craft ideas for your little ones. I am sure when you will involve them in these activities, they will not only enjoy it but also will learn a lot of things. All these activities are very beneficial for their brain development as well. You will be noticing their focus and dedication towards completing the activity, my daughter like crafty work so, I usually do spend time in such activities with her and believe me she enjoys the most this crafty time.